Monday, April 10, 2006

The Adventure Continues: Pearl

Ooops, I was away from blogging far longer than I intended. However we are back and still having a terrific time here. Our latest excitement is over puppy Pearl. We picked her up yesterday and couldn't be more pleased with our choice. Pearl is a third generation labradoodle (labxpoodle). She is eight weeks old and already seems like part of the family.
It is autumn now but still lovely weather. I managed to get a couple of loads of laundry dry out on the line today so I'm happy. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger lindsaylobe said...

The name fits perfecftly.
A breed that's ideal for you and your growing young family. By the way,as your probably aware dogs are smarter than you think, even puppies, so did you choose Pearl or did Pearl chose you ?

Best wishes

2:45 pm  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Hmmm, I'm not sure I have the perspective to answer that accurately!

6:36 pm  
Blogger Liesl said...

Aw, Pearl and the girls look like three peas in a pod :)

7:47 am  
Blogger WendyAs said...

Too Cute!

9:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home